Intimate, charming and unique in their own way, I have a thing for Boutique hotels. This doesn’t mean that I shy away from our beautiful Chain Hotels, as I have a very active 8 year old little boy, and as such I opt to stay in Chain Hotels when traveling with him.
However, for most of my solo travel or with friends I prefer “Boutiquing”, ok I think I just made that word up. So here’s the deal as to why I prefer these small luxury hotels and their upscale accommodations.
- You will find them in prime locations
- Some are also nestled inside a larger hotel
- Approx 10-100 rooms the most (the rooms are decent in size)
- Obsessed with their rich architecture design
- Exceptional Service
- Special touches (Fire Place, paintings on the wall, flooring , window treatments etc.)
- Intimate dwelling for guest
- Added Bonus (Live Entertainment and cocktail hour)
- A home away from home.
Now don’t frown as some may say, “Boutique hotels can be very pricey”. Did you know there are some beautiful budget friendly boutique hotels? You can find some right 👉🏾here. And as you browse the web you may find more budget friendly boutique hotels that are not on this list. Please share and comment if you do.
I will be discussing more about the two boutique hotels I stayed in when visiting Savannah GA on another post. At times it can be a good thing to stay at two different properties while traveling so you can compare the similarities and the differences.
Thank you all for “Boutiquing” with me and good luck with planning your next stay wherever that may be.✨✨
#boutiquehotels #lifestyleblogger #blogpost #themarshallhouse
Upcoming Blog Post.. “A taste of Savannah”
Kaei & Shi Oversized Vintage shirt